Raychem - Electrical Underfloor Heating
Electric Underfloor Heating - Self Regulating Heat Reflector
Raychem Underfloor Heating Solutions
In floor heating, one product never fits all applications. Floor profile, insulation values, top floor finish, required watt density and available floor thickness all influence product selection and installation method. Therefore the Raychem portfolio, the broadest range available from any electrical floor heating manufacturer, offer solutions for:
- “In screed” installation
- “In tile adhesive” installation
- Dry installation solutions, requiring no “curing time” (directly under tiles or wooden floor finishes)
- Mat solutions
- Cable solutions
- Smart self regulating heater & integrated heat reflector
- Floor heating insulation solutions for every floor heating product
Raychem Green Leaf Thermostat
Beautifully warm floors are zone controlled with the elegant “Green Leaf” Thermostat from Raychem. The touchscreen thermostat provides an easy to use interface for programmable control of the floor heating when and where you desire. With energy efficient economy setback capability, Green Leaf is “Elegant Efficiency”.
Raychem Engineering Services
Raychem offers bespoke services for engineers and their customers using advanced floor heating software for optimal design.
- 2 & 3-D installation plans
- Optimised bill of materials
- Project information including power output for heated areas
Raychem trained CertifiedPRO installers are available to ensure the quality designs and products are correctly installed and commissioned to the highest standards and in accordance with industry best practices.
CertifiedPRO installations are also eligible for the extended 20 year “Total Care Warranty”.
Raychem floor heating is installed at:
- Waldorf Astoria, London
- Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland
- Kempinski Hotel Charles V (5 star), Brugge, Belgium
- Hilton Hotel, Warsaw
- Heathrow Airport, London
- Four Seasons Hotel, Hampshire
- Charters Development, Ascot (Residential)