Viessmann - Heating & Climate Technology
Biomass Boilers - CHP - Heat Pumps - Combustion Units - Photovoltaic Systems - Geothermal
Viessmann is one of the world's leading manufacturers of intelligent, convenient and efficient systems for heat, air conditioning / ventilation, cooling and decentralised power generation.
As a third generation family run business, Viessmann has been supplying highly efficient and clean heating systems for many decades.
A Strong Brand Creates Trust
Together with our brand label, our key brand message is an identifying feature throughout the world. “Climate of innovation” is a promise on three levels: It is a commitment to a culture of innovation. It is also a promise of enhanced product benefits and, at the same time, an obligation to protect the environment.
Comprehensive Product Range for all Fuel Types & Areas of Application
Whether for single or two-family homes, large residential complexes, commercial and industrial buildings or local heating networks, Viessmann has the right system solution with heat sources for all fuel types and outputs ranging from 1.5 to 116,000 kW.
Viessmann's Comprehensive Product Portfolio Includes:
- Wall mounted condensing units from 1.9 to 150 kW
- Freestanding condensing boilers from 3.8 to 6,600 kW
- Combined heat & power (CHP) stations for oil or bio natural gas, with outputs from 1.0 to 401 kWel & 6.0 to 549 kWth
Also Part of this Impressive Portfolio are:
- Systems for renewables including solar thermal systems with flat-plate & vacuum tube collectors for domestic hot water generation, central heating backup & building cooling
- Biomass boilers & combustion units from 4 to 50,000 kW for wood logs, chips & pellets
- Heat pumps from 1.5 to 2,000 kW for use with geothermal heat, groundwater or ambient air
- Photovoltaic systems
Additionally, Viessmann offers a complete range of products and services related to biogas technology, from project development and engineering to raw materials management and operational oversight.