Raychem - Electrical UFH / Surface Snow Melting
Underfloor Heating - CertifiedPRO - Surface Snow Melting - Revit Electromelt - Slabheat - Total Care warranty
Raychem Underfloor Heating
Innovative Products, Installation Services and Extended Warranty
In modern floor heating design, one product does not fit all. The Raychem range provides the right solution for all floor types:
- T2Red & Reflecta - Self-regulating heating cable solution with heat reflector, developed for use under wooden floors
- T2Quicknet - The ultra-thin (3mm) heating mat for under tile heating
- CeraPro - The 3mm heating cable for under tile heating
- T2Blue - The flexible heating cable for in-screed
- Raychem Green Leaf Thermostat - Stylish floor heating control for increased energy efficiency
Raychem trained “CertifiedPRO” installers are available to ensure the quality designs and products are correctly installed and commissioned to the highest standards. CertifiedPRO installations also benefit from a 20 Year “Total Care” Warranty.
Raychem Surface Snow Melting Systems
Personal Safety In & Around Buildings
Ice and snow on paths, loading bays, driveways, ramps, stairs and other access ways, can cause accidents, delay, litigation and significant financial loss to businesses and building owners.
Raychem provides a complete range of ground heating solutions to prevent snow and ice formation.
Solutions include products for:
- Concrete surfaces
- Installation directly under hot poured asphalt
- Tyre track & pavement heating mats & cables
- Heating cables for installation in sand under block paving
- All solutions are controlled using multi-sensor control devices for maximum energy efficiency
Control & Monitoring for Surface Snow Melting Systems
Raychem ACS-30 has become the specifier’s preference for surface snow melting and ramp heating systems due to its modular scalability, opportunities for load management, energy monitoring and centralised user interface terminal. Critical benefits include:
- Electrical current in-rush management with phased switch-on capability
- Multi-sensor (ground temperature, moisture & optional ambient temperature) inputs with additional sensor capabilities for maximum surface temperature cut-off
- Heating circuits can be disabled to manage power at peak load times directly from a centralised user interface terminal (UIT) remote from the power & control module
Practical Design Services & BIM Families
Raychem Surface Snow Melting Systems can be modelled on the actual proposed slab profile using the Raychem “Slabheat” software. For more information about this free service contact SalesThermalUK@pentair.com
Revit Users can provide BIM content using the Raychem BIM families for ramp heating and surface snow melting. The easy-to-use content is developed for both flat surfaces and stairs. Once installed into the model, a content data schedule can be produced quickly and easily.
The Raychem surface snow melting BIM families can be found at Autodesk SEEK and via www.buildingdesign.co.uk/bd-bim/pentair.htm
Using Raychem BIM Families for Surface Snow Melting
Pentair provides training videos for its range of BIM families for surface snow melting and roof and gutter de-icing. These videos can be found on YouTube at the Pentair Thermal Management channel or by searching with “Pentair Revit Electromelt”.