Havells UK - Switchgear
SP&N Distribution Boards - TP&N - MCCB Panelboard - MCBs / RCBOs / RCCBs
Havells is committed to understanding the changing needs of our UK customers and continues to bring new ideas and solutions for electrical distribution in commercial and residential building applications. Product innovation is at the heart of Havells Switchgear. Havells is a global force in the manufacture and supply of circuit breaker solutions.
‘PowerSafe’ is the UK range of electrical distribution and circuit protection products from Havells. Aimed at commercial building applications, the range has been designed specifically to address local UK regulatory requirements and norms. The range has been further enhanced in 2016 with even more innovative products and design enhancements, including some “best in class” ideas for system designers and installers alike.
‘LoadSafe’ is the UK range of enclosed switch disconnectors and fuse switch disconnectors. The range has been extended for 2016 with ratings up to 400A now available.
‘HomeSafe Pro’ is the UK range of electrical distribution and circuit protection products from Havells. Aimed at domestic dwelling applications, the range has been developed to address recent changes in the UK Wiring Regulations BS 7671 Amendment 3. Featuring all steel construction, the range addresses many of the installation challenges presented by the new regulations and includes a new compact RCBO range to improve cable management within the consumer unit.
Electricity Metering & Surge Protection Innovation
Havells has teamed up with a specialist in surge protection to deliver unique surge protection solutions that have been specifically tested in the MCCB panelboard range and the MCB distribution boards, to ensure a known level of surge protection is achieved at the distribution board. Surge protection is now a mandatory requirement for most installations and Havells surge protection solutions are simple to select and install, removing many installation variables.
Part L2 of the Building Regulations and the change from OFGEM to MID, covering tenant billing requirements for electricity, create some difficult challenges for electrical system designers, installers and system integrators. Havells PowerSafe range provides some unique, simple and cost effective solutions in the quest to understand energy consumption in modern buildings.
Tri-Load is the only standard distribution board that conveniently separates small power circuits, lighting circuits and mechanical services loads and provides net energy values of each load type.
- One board with three metered sections - configurable as a power & lighting board or power, lighting & mechanical services
- Variable configuration - where required, the mechanical services section can be incorporated into either the power or the lighting section, creating a variable composition of each metered section
- Tri-Load renewable - extends the application of this unique product to include convenient connection of electricity generated from renewables, capturing both import & export energy values
Havells Range Review
- PowerSafe (Commercial & Industrial Circuit Protection)
- SP&N Type ‘A’ Distribution Board
- TP&N Type ‘B’ Distribution Board (125A & 250A)
- TP&N Type ‘B’ Metered Distribution Board
- TP&N Type ‘B’ Power, Lighting & Service Distribution Board
- MCCB Panelboard (250A, 400A, 630A)
- MMUs with Integrated MID Metering
- MCBs / RCBOs / RCCBs
- Moulded Case MCCBs
- Enclosed Fuse Combination Units
HomeSafe (Residential Circuit Protection)
- Insulated Consumer Unit
- Modular Enclosures
- Consumer Units with Integrated MID Metering