Eaton Electrical Products - Security Systems
Security Systems - Remote Security Monitoring - Residential - Commercial - Industrial - Intruder Systems - Access Systems
With unparalleled knowledge across industries, experts at Eaton deliver customised, integrated solutions to solve our customers’ most critical challenges. Our focus is on delivering the right solution for the project.
Our expertise lie in our understanding, influence and development of life safety code requirements, coupled with strong product lines and channels, supported by core technologies. Our products monitor and detect the risk to people and property and enable both event communication and emergency signalling, providing the protection your business and people depend upon.
Eaton’s security Scantrionic and Menvier systems offer a diverse product portfolio developed by a team of experts, whose knowledge and experience is unrivalled in the industry.
Technology You Can Rely On
Eaton’s security systems include a range of multi-zone hardwired, radio and hybrid control panels, digital and voice communicators, detectors and access control. Providing a solution for every scenario from small residential through to large commercial installations.
Residential System Examples:
- i-on16 zone – a Grade 2 16 zone radio solution
- i-on40 zone – a Grade 2 40 zone hybrid solution
- Menvier30 zone – a Grade 2 30 zone expandable solution
Commercial System Examples:
- i-on50exd – a Grade 2/3 50 zone expandable solution
- Menvier100 – a Grade 2/3 100 zone expandable solution
- i-on1000ex – a Grade 2/3 1000 zone, 10 network expandable solution
At a Glance
- Independent testing & certification to PD6662:2010
- The ability to accommodate up to 1000 devices
- Push button addressing
- Remote security monitoring
- Uses standard cable with a high tolerance for daisy chain or star configurations
- Up to 70% less energy consumption than other systems
- Future developments include integration with advanced building control systems to add security & enhanced energy management
Setting the Standard
In-house and third party testing ensures all products conform to EN50131, PD6662:2010 and BS8243:2010+A1:2014, as well as operating to ISO 9001 quality and IS0 14001 environmental standards.
Built to Last
Quality, reliability and resilience are designed into our products from the outset. We positively engage with our customers to fully understand their specific requirements and develop solutions that meet real life needs. Prototypes are tested with installers, architects and end users and comments are fed back to help refine designs.
Vantage Point Business Village
Tel: 01594 545454
Fax: 01594 545455