Eaton Cooper Lighting & Safety - Lighting & Fire Systems
LED Luminaire – Control Gear – Emergency Lighting – Linear LED – Lumen Output
Passing the Batten to an Affordable LED Luminaire
The all new Crompack LED delivers a comprehensive range of linear LED luminaires incorporating a range of lumen outputs. Options include dimmable control gear and a range of integrated control options to maximise energy savings. Available with 3 hour combined non-maintained emergency functionality, delivering excellent spacing and uniformity. The simple 2 part housing facilitates quick and simple installation, a first fix plate allows mechanical mounting and electrical connections to be made, the optic unit then connects on a plug and socket and snap fits to the base, with 2 retained screws adding additional integrity to the installation, ensuring tooled access only. Optical control and performance generate high efficacies and deliver ECA compliance.
- Excellent light transmission & LED source obscurity from the reeded opal diffuser
- Nominal 4’, 5’ & 6’ length formats, ideal for both new installations & retrofit applications
- The range offers luminaire lumen outputs of up to 10300lm, delivering high efficacies of up to 126Llm/cW
- High efficiency LED strip technology & driver combinations, with purpose designed optics & thermal management, maximise the LED & control gear life & performance
- Long LED life & no lamps to change significantly reduce maintenance costs, particularly in 24/7 operations & inaccessible areas
- Integrated controls options providing occupancy detection & daylight harvesting to maximise energy saving, user comfort & control
- Integral 3 hour combined non-maintained functionality variants
Eaton’s Core LED Emergency Lighting Range
Eaton’s core LED range of emergency exit signs and bulkhead luminaires provide specifiers and installers with a complete low-energy, high-performance solution for their end-user customers. Fully compliant with the latest standards, this comprehensive range has been designed with the flexibility to suit a multitude of new install or retrofit applications.
Central to the range is the Zetalite 3 LED (pictured) – designed for optimal performance from an LED light source, resulting in exceptional performance, stunning uniformity and low energy usage at a traditional 8W bulkhead price point.
Key features of Zetalite 3 include:
- Versatile multi-functional use (escape, open area anti-panic & exit signage)
- Exit sign viewing distance of up to 20 metres
- IP65 ingress protection suitable for indoor & outdoor applications
- Configurable as maintained or non-maintained operation
- 50,000 hour life LED (L80) for reduced maintenance
- “Honeycomb” drilling matrix on base to allow alignment with existing fixing points for ease of retrofit
Bi-Wire Ultra Fire System
By utilising a single 2 core cable, Eaton’s new ‘Bi-Wire Ultra’ fire system saves on installation time and costs without sacrificing the systems capability.
Unlike a standard conventional system, BiWire Ultra allows the panel, detectors, call points, sounders and EN54-23 approved beacons and sounder beacons to all share the same zone wiring. This delivers significant savings in both cable and installation costs and reduces the complexity of installation.
The cost-effective, easy to install solution is available in a 2, 4 or 8 zone variant, making it a flexible solution for a variety of small to medium sized applications. Its modern design and simple interface makes it an ideal choice for small businesses, retail stores, restaurants and small nursing homes. For schools, the addition of the class change facility automates the change around of classes throughout the day.
The system is simple to install and maintain. A back-up battery is supplied as standard and a one man test facility requires only a single person to undertake a system test to review and ensure the healthy state of the system.
The BiWire Ultra System can support up to 416 devices in total; certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 it is designed to meet the recommendations in BS5839.
- EN54-23 sounder beacon option
- Backup battery supplied with panel
- Supports an expansion card for Fire Routing Equipment (FRE) & Fire Protection Equipment (FPE)
Cooper Lighting & Safety Ltd
Wheatley Hall Road
South Yorkshire DN2 4NB
Tel: 01302 321 541
Fax: 01302 303 220