Schneider Electric - LV / MV Control & Distribution
Low Voltage Equipment - Distribution Boards - Switchboards - Transformers - Control
Innovation at every level
Operating from a number of sites across the UK, we can offer you the products and solutions that you need to make the most of your energy:
- Automation & Control
- Electrical Distribution
- Building Management
- Critical Power & Cooling Solutions
- Electrical Distribution
- Installation Systems & Control
- Medium Voltage Distribution & Energy Automation
Schneider Electric is committed to promoting a respect for the natural environment. One of our main objectives as a company is to provide systems and products to help people use electricity safely, efficiently and in ways that conserve energy and other natural resources.
Low Voltage Equipment
Our extensive collection of electrical products for the distribution, protection, control and management of electrical systems in low voltage environments.
World-class, time-proven electrical products which enable our customers to build and design electrical systems with superior levels of reliability, flexibility and quality.
Single & 3 Phase Distribution
Acti 9 Isobar is a complete range of single and 3 phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications.
- Standard distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Multi service distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Dual incomer distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Split load distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Split metered distribution boards up to 22 ways
- Any outgoing way can be converted to switch the Neutral
Smart Electrical Distribution
Smart switchboards can open up significant sources of data that can be locally displayed and/or shared via communication devices; grouping most of the electrical protection, command and metering components.
Follow our simple 3 steps to unlock asset and energy management information from your installation:
Low Voltage Switchboards
The LV switchboard is the intelligence of the system, central to the electrical installation, the Schneider Electric solution:
- Specify switchboards that comply with standard IEC 61439-1 & 2
- Guarantee a level of safety that has been 100% tested, from the day the switchboard is installed & throughout its service life
- Ensure a lasting investment through easy upgrading of the installation in compliance with the standard
- Guarantee that the switchboard complies with the technical specifications
Our innovative Medium Voltage Distribution and Energy Automation equipment is designed to be high performing, efficient and reliable, allowing you to be more productive and profitable.
Medium Voltage Transformers
We manufacture a vast range of medium voltage/low voltage transformers which can be supplied in many configurations. In addition to the option of fluid filled transformers, cast resin transformers are also available.
Ring Main Units
The complete indoor/outdoor ring-main unit is available up to 24kV. They meet all the medium voltage application requirements from transformer protection to remote control, select and install, backed up with a wide range of features and options, making it the UK's most popular ring main unit on the market.