Viessmann - Training Courses
View the latest training courses from Viessmann:
The Viessmann Academy
The aim of the Viessmann Academy is to provide knowledge on leading technology to professionals in the heating industry, thereby taking a vital role in the development of skill sets and the establishment of new, innovative technologies in the market place. The Academy has been a major pillar of the Viessmann philosophy since the 1960s and each year trains more than 92 000 installers across the world.
The Viessmann UK Academy trains installers, merchants, engineers, specifiers and consultants, not only on the current product range but also on many product types and topics.
To request a place on a Viessmann training course, please provide details of your contact information and select the course you are interested in using the contact form below.
Domestic Boiler Courses
- Gas-fired Combination and System boilers Vitodens 100 and 050 range, including 050-W, 100-W and 111-W
- Gas-fired Vitodens 200 range, including 200-W, 222-F and 242-F, and Vitotronic controls
Commercial Boiler Courses
- Gas-fired commercial System boiler Vitodens 200-W
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Control technology including cascade controls
- Practical solar thermal course including the Vitodens 242-F solar heating tower.
Biomass Boiler Courses
- Introduction to biomass boilers
- Vitoligno 300-C pellet boiler
Heat Pump Courses
- Introduction to heat pumps
- Vitocal 200 range including ground source and air source
Training is available at various locations across the UK: Telford (HQ) | Liskeard | Redcar | Lincoln | Aberdeen | Motherwell | Bolton | Dartford | Welwyn Garden City | Salisbury