Breathing Buildings - Frequently Asked Questions
Read frequently asked questions available from Breathing Buildings:
How it works -
- Can a naturally ventilated environment be comfortable for all occupants?
- Do I need to have a specific building design?
- Does Breathing Buildings have views on Passivhaus designs?
- Does it only work on the top floor?
- Does the system work in buildings that are not air tight?
- How quickly can I have my e-stack unit?
- What is the capital cost?
- Can I change the set points?
- Does your system control the heating?
- How do we explain to the users what it is and how to use it?
- What levels of control are there?
- What type of seasonal controllers are there for the e-stack system?
- Does Natural Ventilation get me BREEAM points?
- Does Natural Ventilation meet BB101?
- How does BB93 apply?
- How does the e-stack system comply with BB101 summer overheating?
- What about air leakage testing, does putting holes in the building create issues?
- Are natural ventilation units big, and hence difficult to install?
- Are naturally ventilated buildings more expensive to construct?
- Are the units visible within a naturally ventilated buildings?
- Can the system be connected to a BMS (Building Management System)?
- Can you supply a maintenance service?
- Does it need seasonal commissioning?
Breathing Buildings Ltd
15 Sturton Street