Artemide - CPD Seminar Course Information
Click on the links below to request more information about a CPD Course:
Artemide is a global leader in architectural and decorative lighting, at the forefront of lighting technology and innovation since 1960 and working with world-renowned designers.
Unique for "The Human Light" philosophy, promoted by Carlotta de Bevilacqua, it conceives lighting to improve human wellbeing with minimum consumption of environmental resources.
The Human and Responsible Light
The seminar will outline:
- How we see and how light works
- How light affects human beings and how we can use artificial light responsibly
- Using the correct CRI, colour temperature, beam angle
- LEDs and their characteristics
- Good lighting design and efficacy
- Architectural / Electrical
- RIBA CPD