Schneider Electric - Mobile Apps
View the latest mobile apps from Schneider Electric:
Save time and access to your own library, using the e-Library application. Using the product presentation of Schneider-electric.com, this application will be very useful in any offline situation. When connecting your devise online, updates of your library will be highlighted, as well as access to products datasheets.
Using our NEW MeterAPP enables you to select the right meter for your requirements.
- Step1: Select your metering device
- Step2: Enter your specifications and click SEARCH
- Step3: Preview your options and then select for more details
Schneider Electric has launched its exciting new 'Touch' app for smart phone and tablet users.
- Keep up to date with the latest eNews
- Find out about events near you
- Get interactive with product demos
- Find help from our technical support area
- Sign up as an UIltimate Installer and join the SE rewards scheme
- Simply take a picture of the wall and then add the wiring accessory finish your customer likes. Position it and then share the different finishes with the customer so they can choose which style they like the best.
Get over $90 million worth of data center and IT physical infrastructure research at your fingertips! The Schneider Electric white paper app gives you the industry's most up-to-date tips, best practices, and tools for protecting your data center and IT space uptime and for maximising efficiencies.
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management, presents the new Motor starter Quick Selector Guide, available in 5 languages (English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese), based on IEC standards. The App allows users to select different criteria for specific solutions.
With Vijeo Design'Air, use your tablet or smartphone to remotely connect to a Magelis HMI terminal over a wireless network.
- HMI auto-detection
- Remote HMI monitoring
- Use your remote device capabilities
Vijeo Design’Air Plus is Schneider Electric’s new remote access feature in Vijeo Designer offered as an application for tablets and smartphones. Vijeo Design’Air Plus enables you to create a tablet/smartphone project specifically for the tablet/smartphone display size.
- HMI project design
- Remote access & control
- Enhanced data display
Watch Video: Connect to your HMI from wherever you are
Watch the following video to discover Schneider's mobile apps for tablets & smartphones:
Schneider Electric Ltd
Stafford Park 5